BLOG ON DEMAND_
Hey, how y’all? Bored? Wait.
Shhhh… Listen! Do You Hear The Sizzling Smoky Sound of Sizzler? -Hot & Tempting. ooh-lala. Yes, that’s what today’s blog is all about!
We are going to make one of my go-to-go favourite recipe! (sharing personal one) Sizzlers are a favorite with Indians, as they come piping hot, with tikkis, rice, stir fried vegetables and they are crunchy and delicious. To make it a chinese version, I have added my choice of options for more authentic flavours. In this recipe, we have a delicious blend of Paneer Skewers with hot sizzler sauce, combined along with a flavored rice and packed with vegetables and noodles that placed on a sizzling iron plate.
Serve the Vegetable Sizzler Recipe Flavoured Rice, Paneer skewers, noodles and Hot Sizzler Sauce as a one dish meal for a weeknight dinner or even as a main course dish for dinner parties.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Main course recipes such as
Vegetable Sizzler Recipe Flavoured Rice, Paneer skewers, noodles and Hot Sizzler Sauce
Total Time: 2 hours.
For flavoured Rice,
2 cup Basmati Rice
1 tablespoon of Vegetable Rice
1 cup of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, onions and beans)
salt and pepper to taste
For Hot Sizzler Sauce,
1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 tablespoon ginger (chopped)
2 green chillis (sliced)
1/4th teaspoon carrom seeds
1 large onion (chopped)
2 tablespoons hot chilli sauce
3 tablespoon of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon of soya sauce
1 glass water
Salt and pepper, to taste
Handful of coriander leaves and spring onions.
For Stir Fried Vegetables,
1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2-3 garlic cloves (chopped)
1 Carrots, cut into strips
1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum), cut into strips
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into strips
1/4th cup sweet corn
2 baby corns (chopped)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
200 grams paneer (diced)
Mixed spices (salt, pepper, red chili powder)
Readymade potato fries
Oil, to fry and roast
Butter for greasing
How to make Vegetable Sizzler Recipe With Flavoured Rice, Paneer skewers, noodles and Hot Sizzler Sauce?
To begin making the Vegetable Sizzler Recipe, first make the sizzler sauce.
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok and add chopped ginger, garlic, chili and onions to it. Also, add 1/4th teaspoon of carom seeds. (ajwain)
2. Saute until it turns golden and translucent. Add 2 tablespoons of hot chilli sauce and stir well.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce. Consecutively adding a tablespoon of soya sauce and mix well.
4. Add a glass of water and bring it to simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Add chopped coriander leaves and spring onions for flavours.
The next step is to make the Stir Fried Vegetables.
1. Heat1 tablespoon of oil in a wok, and add the vegetables into it. Sprinkle salt, pepper and stir fry the vegetables until al dente. You want the vegetables to be cooked just right.
Once done, keep the vegetables aside.
Making the veggie fried rice,
1. Rinse and drain the basmati rice in a large container.
2. Heat oil in a wok and add all the veggies to it. stir fry for a minute or two.
3. Add the cooked rice and add salt and pepper according to taste. Mix well and your rice is ready!
Now, prepare all other starters.
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the diced paneer cubes. Add spices available in pantry (salt, black pepper, red chili powder)
2. Insert the cubes in sticks and roast until turned golden.
3. Deep fry the boiled noodles and potato fries and keep aside.
To begin making the Vegetable Sizzler The final step is to prepare the sizzler tray.
Heat the 2 sizzler plates over an open flame till they are red hot. You can also heat them in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Once the plates are heated, place them on their respective wooden trays.
Grease the plates with butter, place a couple of cabbage leaves on the plate. Place the flavoured rice on one side, fried noodles in the center and the stir fried vegetables and potato fries on the other side. And lastly, place 3 paneer skewers at the top.
Top it with the hot sizzler sauce and more butter and serve immediately along with the sizzling effect.
Pro Tip: you can sprinkle some water on the plates to give it a sizzling effect as well. Even butter goes well for the dense smoke
How did you like the recipe?! Do hit me in the comment section below!
Wooah..Thanks for this amazing recipie..Gonna surely try it.. ❤️
Haha, Thankyouuu for visiting! <3
Woaaahhhh!!! Well explained and the pictures look soo tempting 🤤🤤
Ayy, Thanks <3
Wow.. this is on another level
Perfectly presented, looks super tempting 🤤
Haha Thanks love<3
Haha just trying! <3
Your recipes make every person watching it crave for it instantly, please senddd one serving tooo 😉
only because’ you people shower *dherrrr sara pyaar* <3 and for the constant support
This literally looks so delicious and tempting😍🤤 Woowww you are really good with the presentation and everything🤤🤤
Haha Thankyouuu! This only happens when Y’all give me the love & support <3
Very well described and explained.
It’s very good to make n healthy …. CF
Haha Thanksss <3
It makes me crave sizzler 🥺🤤😍
Haha then come over or make one! XD