Greetings all! I hope you had a fab end of May. I know I did.
Though, I must admit having a holiday mid-week always screws me up. Not only do I have no idea what day it is, my productivity schedule is completely out of whack. Anyone else? uh-oh of course yes!
Well, wasting no time I will get back to the recipe. Today, on this blog, we are preparing a creamy and perfect dip for nachos that you would love to share and make for every next party hosted!
Hot & Spicy Nachos Dip!
Check out this savoury hot and spicy dip recipe made with Béchamel sauce and capture every heart coming your way! Shredded cheese add a creamy touch to the dip while black pepper heats up the spice level making it even more irresistible for each one of us.
Try this easy dip recipe with just few kitchen ingredients followed by an accurate touch of spices and you are done! The only veggies you will require: • carrots • capsicum• beans• onions • corn • Tomato
You can definitely use your choice of veggies. Go ahead and rock your house party with this easy cheese delight.
• 1/4th cup carrot (finely chopped)
• 1/4th cup capsicum (finely chopped)
• 1/4th onion (finely chopped)
• 1/4th beans (finely chopped)
• 1/4th cup corn
• 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
• 1/4th Tomato (finely chopped)
• 1/4th cup kidney beans
• 2 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 cup grated cheese
• 1 teaspoon all purpose floor
• 2 cup milk
• 2 tablespoon ketchup
• salt and pepper, to taste
• coriander leaves, to garnish
1. Heat butter in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add chopped garlic and onion. Saute for a minute. Then, add chopped capsicum, carrots, beans and corn for another 1- 2 minutes.
2. Keep aside the vegetable and in the same pan add the chopped tomatoes and kidney beans. Mash it for a while and stir fry for a minute.
3. Next, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
4. Gradually stir in 2 cup of milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir for another 1 minute by adding grated cheese.
5. Another step is to add the stir fry vegetables and mashed beans. Add in 2 tablespoon of ketchup. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well
Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves. And your dip is ready!
Yayyy, nachos😋🤤, tried the recipe and it was great!
Got lucky I made this for you 😋
I’ve been on search and somehow feel this one is the best❤❤
Also tried the sizzler.. turned out awesome 🙈🙈
aye thanks, great to hear compliment from you people
I have tasted it and it taste amazing🤤 This is a must try guys😍😍
Was waiting for this recipe since when
Finally its here😍😍
Haha, now so you have it, tryyyy!