Hey guys! I’m SO freaking excited about this one!
This girl loves ooey, gooey cheesy, recipes. I also happen to really dig easy recipes. I’m super busy so I need to be able to get in and out of the kitchen quickly.
That said, I’m not willing to compromise when it comes to taste. Simple and easy doesn’t mean your recipe should be boring or flavorless.
Whenever I cook I want the best bang for my flavor buck without a lot of hassle or fuss.
This delicious dip base is something I’ve been using forever – like in my beloved Maggi in Pasta RECIPE – but I wanted to bring it to you guys in a way that would make it easy for you to make any delish recipe that you dream up! Don’t worry though, I’ve got amazing idea to start you off!
A quick and easy recipe for a perfect evening snack or sleepover. I used every single possible way to make easy as possible. But you can adapt it to your preferences and taste. I normally prefer Fusilli in pasta variety with a lot of easy melting sauces! I can’t get enough of it!
2 tablespoons of oil
1 cup pasta
1 Maggi Packet
1 tablespoon garlic
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 large onion (finely chopped)
1 cup milk
2 maggi sachets
1 tablespoon cheese powder (optional)
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons mayo
salt, to taste
handful of coriander leaves
1. Boil pasta and maggi and keep it aside. For this recipe, it’s better to keep the pasta and maggi little undone because it gets cook in sauces too. (If you over -boil pasta and maggi, it will get super soft/soggy once baked)
Now, COMES THE SAUCE
1. In a pan, warm 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of garlic and chili flakes to the pan.
2. Add the onions to the pan and cook until it turns translucent. Now, add 1 cup of milk and 2 maggi sachets. (You can adjust according to your taste)
3. Bring the sauce to a rapid simmer and add 2 or more tablespoon ketchup. Also, add 2 tablespoons of mayo and salt, to taste. Continue simmering until the sauce is slightly reduced and thickened, about 2 -3 minutes.
4. Add on the boiled pasta and maggi and mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and its done!