How’s you all? Hope everyone is safe and doin’ well. If you know me, or probably follow me on insta stories you already know how much I love exploring things XD… just keeping the weekends exciting you know? and just because of these excitements, my another pretty thing is being delayed! (just being honest XD)
Haha, The struggle is real when it comes to student life & work life and part of that is trying to cook from home more. I don’t have a ton of meals in my cooking repertoire (although I can make a mean steak!) so to make things a little easier I dug up some super yummy and quick recipes on Pinterest to try and to share with you guys too.
Well, baking is my favourite form of distraction when I need it, and I’m sure you already know this but baking is the best therapy, even science says so. And guess what? Today’s blog is all about baking your favourite chocolaty dessert.
Chocolaty Parle- G cupcakes!
This gluten-free cupcakes is the perfect answer to any afternoon tea questions.
Try this Chocolaty Parle- G cupcakes, it’s to die for, trust me! This super easy dessert is light on ingredients and easy to make, just mix the easily available pantry ingredients!
Total Time: 20 minutes
1. Parle -g packet (250 grams)
2. 275 mL Milk
3. 1 Eno Sachet
4. 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
5. 6 pieces of dark chocolate compound
6. 2 tablespoons of sugar powder
1. Break the biscuits into pieces and add them in a mixer. Grind to make a fine powder.
2. Add milk and whisk well to make a lump-free batter. And then, add 2 tablespoons of sugar powder for the sweetness.
3. Add the cocoa powder in the same batter, to give it that delicious Chocolate flavor. Mix well.
4. Add a sachet of eno powder and give it a good mix!
Grease and dust 6 microwave moulds.
5. Take the small containers and add half the cup of batter one by one. Drop 1 piece of dark chocolate pieces into it.
6. Cover the chocolate pieces with another layer of batter and place the cups in convection.
7. Bake for 8 -10 minutes in180° celsius or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the tray from the convection and allow it cool for 5 -10 seconds. Sprinkle with sugar powder and serve hot!
• Choices of biscuit – I used Parle- G Biscuits to make this cupcakes but you can choose any biscuits or cookies of your choice. Some other options are oreo cookies, marie gold, glucose biscuits, digestive biscuits, Burbon, Sunfest Cookies, sandwiched cookies, etc. I made it using Marie Gold too and it turned out fabulous.
• Powdered Sugar – You can adjust the amount of sugar as per your taste. Keep it a little low, as the cake gets a mild sweetness from the biscuits too. To make powdered sugar, just pulse the regular sugar in a grinder until smooth. You can replace sugar with castor sugar, brown sugar, or jaggery powder.
• Eno Fruit Salt – Fruit Salt helps the cake to rise and also adds a softness in the cake. If ENO fruit salt is not available, you can use ½ tsp baking soda + ½ teaspoon citric acid.
• Topping– You can either top the cake with the store-bought tutty fruity or use the homemade one. You can also top the cake with slivered dry fruits. Cashew nut or almonds are also good options. I used white sugar powder.
• Donot over bake – The batter will be rubbery or else, there are chances for the chocolate to dry out.
From fresh and dessert favourites to the chocolatiest of puds, crowd-pleasing cupcakes and instant 20-minutes treats, grab a spoon and get ready to tuck into these delicious dessert recipe.
Other Dessert Recipes on the Cabinet!
How did you find this deliciously delicious -Dessert Recipe?! Do let me know in the comment section below.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES