Hello everyone! What are you upto this weekend? Me? .. . definitely struggling how to make my blogs more creative to make more out of it XD.
Today, I am going to share another favourite recipe of mine. But first, you need to promise me. You’re going to stop what you’re doing and run to the kitchen to make this: NOW! This incredible cookie is chocolatey, just sweet enough, totally biscuit based and is perfect for parties or other special occasions.
I am sure you were looking for simple, easy-to-make desserts that only need a few ingredients each? Start with these if you never made a dessert before. Delicious sweet treats like a centerpiece-worthy Triple layered Cookie which are fast and fool-proof in their assembly, and you probably already have all of the necessary ingredients in your pantry. So take your pick — and let’s get started!
Triple layered Cookie.
Marie biscuits dipped in a coffee mix and filled with chocolate. This is incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. This five ingredient recipe is totally a bomb. You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple but ,time consuming. And a comfort food for sweet toothers.
Empty your biscuit tins with tasty homemade triple layered Cookie. So easy to make and perfect for enjoying with a cup of tea. If you love chocolate and coffee, what could be better than chocolate slathered between two coffee coated biscuits? Sure to go down a treat.
RECIPE VIDEO –
Lets get back to the recipe !
100 gram of dark chocolate.
18 Marie Gold biscuits (1 packet)
1+1/2 cup cream.
1 tablespoon coffee powder.
175 gram of white chocolate.
Sprinkle of your choice.
1. In a bowl with 100 gram of dark chocolate compound, pour the hot boiled 1/2 cup of cream. Give it a good mix and let it set in the refrigerator for 3-5 minutes. image
2. Meanwhile, make the coffee coating. Combine the 1/2 cup cream and 1 tablespoon of coffee in a bowl and beat to combine. And all our ingredients are set!
3. Dip marie biscuit one by one in the above prepared coffee mix. and fill the chocolate ganache in between layers.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chocolate filling into the centre of one biscuit and place another biscuit on top, then push the two together until the filling reaches the edges.
5. Biscuits should be well coated. Arrange biscuit as a stack of three. (Refer to the recipe video above)
6. Repeat until you have 6 sandwiches. After biscuits are coated well, let it set for about 40- 60 minutes in freezer.
7. Once the biscuits have cooled, coat the sandwiches in white chocolate. (175 gm of white chocolate + 1/2 cup of cream) and make sure to sprinkle. Store in the fridge for atleast 2 hour or until needed.
And your yummy cookies are ready. Go and grab your bite.
This layered cookie is yet another wonderful addition to my list of quick and easy dessert recipes with biscuits as a base. Best cookie recipe that one could make from a simple marie biscuit. And I swear stunning dinner party desserts don’t get better than this! So, when are you going to try this cookie. Hit me in the comment section below!
More dessert recipes in the cabinet –
Share on facebook >
For more amazing recipes, subscribe to my blog and you tube channel.
Pin this RECIPE to make later.