How’s the long weekend going for everyone? So, it’s Halloween today? How are ‘you’ celebrating it?! I am here still figuring out what to do next. Well, this conversation is never ending. We will definitely have a chit chat later on. But first, let me share two recipes to make these festive season more wonderful.
As beautiful as photos of homemade pudding or chocolate balls look, they will generally taste as good as they are! I swear.
CHOCO BREAD BALLS
These are the perfect little treats for those craving something a little sweet but not over-processed. This recipe needs 6 ingredients in total: breads, heavy cream, chocolate spread and/or the darkest chocolate you can find, melted butter and powdered sugar.
Making homemade chocolate balls couldn’t be easier and after watching the video tutorial below, you’ll agree with excitement! These are the perfect quick & easy treat for this season and I’m right here to guide you along. Ditch the boxed chocolates!
Stick to the recipe for dessert success!
6 slices of white/brown bread
2 tablespoon of melted butter
2 tablespoon of powdered sugar
4 tablespoon of chocolate spread
4 tablespoon of heavy cream
75g of dark chocolate
sprinkle of your choice.
1. First, add the 4 tablespoon of chocolate spread and 1 tablespoon cream/full fat milk into a bowl and stir well.
2. Next, use a food processor to crumble the breads, pour into a large mixing bowl and add melted butter.
3. Add sugar powder and chocolate spread mixture to the bowl. Mix until the ingredients blends well into a soft dough.
(You should be able to shape them into small balls now.)
4. Now, shape it into balls and let it set for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Meanwhile, melt the 75g of dark chocolate and add 3 tbsp of cream.
6. Defrost the chocolate balls and firmly coat the balls one after another with the melted dark chocolate.
7.Coat with sprinkles (or any other options you would like to)
Refrigerate it for another 10-15 minutes (or) until ready to serve.
Seriously decadent and rich and flavorful, this one is a must-make! It’s a great way to prevent extra bread crumbs while indulging in a comforting dessert.
Share on facebook >
CHOCO BREAD PUDDING
A new version of Bread Butter and a combination of dark chocolate. Yummy and delicious!
Chocolate and bread, butter are the only ingredients in choco bread pudding. However, I have add 2 extra ingredients for texture and flavor. These extras will turn your regular pudding into the BEST CHOCOLATE PUDDING ever.
These homemade chocolate pudding are extra creamy with the addition of butter. After mixing the 5 ingredients together, let the mixture set in the room temperature. Follow this homemade choco bread pudding recipe and instructions below!
4 slices of white/brown bread
1/4 stick or 25g of butter
100 gm of dark chocolate
1/2 cup milk
4 Tablespoon of chopped walnuts
For Custard Sauce,
1 Teaspoon custard powder
2 teaspoon sugar
1+1/4 cup milk
1. Let’s start with chopping the bread slices into cubes and keep it aside. Similarly, chop the chocolate compound too.
2. In a saucepan add. 25 gms of butter and then the chopped dark chocolate. Cook on low flame until it melts. Try not to burn the chocolate. keep the flame in low.
3. Next add on the half cup of milk and mix well.
4. Add the chopped breads and you can see the breads absorbs all the creamy sauce so well.
5. Sprinkle some roughly chopped walnuts and give it a good mix and turn off the stove.
*To serve the pudding quickly, wait for few minutes and pour the pudding in a serving bowl/plate. You can also serve it with a scoop of vanilla icecream or keep it simply warm.
To serve with custard sauce,