Hey guys, it’s scorching heat out there, so why don’t treat ourselves with some delicious mango sticks which will only require 3 ingredients to the most! Here we go.
Mango Yogurt Popsicle
Mango season is on top and we all are simply drooling for Mangoes, a perfect fruit for all the sweet tooths. And its mango season in India. So, why not make the most out of it?
These Mango Yogurt Popsicles are the perfect healthy summer treat that both kids and adults will love! Super delicious, refreshing and easy to make!
1/2 cup fresh yogurt
1/4th cup mango puree
1/4th cup condensed milk
1/4th cup mango (finely chopped)
1. In a bowl, pour yogurt, mango puree and condensed milk. Add some chopped mango pieces and mix well
2. Now, take 4 paper cups/ icecream moulds and pour the mixture into it. Insert a stick and allow it to set for 10-12 hours.
3. Demold the popsicles and grab your bite. Yum, yum, yum!
Do you want to see a few of these recipe in action? Check out the fun video below
These mango yogurt popsicles sure do hit the spot on a hot day! The combination of sweet juicy mangoes, yogurt and condensed milk makes the most delicious, healthy frozen treat. I just love how easy it is to make homemade popsicles with simple, real food ingredients. So grab a popsicle mold and let’s make some!
Mango Coconut Popsicles
A recipe people of all ages will love! Made with fresh mango and sugar then layered with a coconut milk. So delicious and so refreshing!
Lets begin with the recipe!
1 cup fresh mango puree
3 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/4th cup milk (optional)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. In a bowl, add mango puree, sugar and milk.
Blend the mixture well and pour in a icecream mould leaving 1/4th space.
2. Freeze the moulds for about 30 minutes or until the mango layer is slightly set.
3. Now, pour in coconut milk in the remaining portions of the mold. Cover and freeze for atleast 12 hours.
4. Now to demold, dip in warm water for 2-3 seconds and pull the popsicle.
5. Finally, enjoy the mango coconut popsicles in this hot summer season!
And again, to watch this recipe in video, click below:
This summer I’ll be making more and more popsicles at times and The flavor possibilities and combinations are endless ofcourse!
HOW TO MAKE POPSICLES WITHOUT A MOLD
Making popsicles in a loaf pan is a great way to make them in bulk if you have a party or event coming up. The process goes something like this:
Line loaf pan with plastic wrap
Pour in popsicle filling
Cover with aluminum foil then poke sicks through (the aluminum foil helps to keep the sticks standing upright)
Freeze until solid
Slice into popsicles
You can also make popsicles without a mold by using a muffin tray, shot glasses, yogurt containers, or tall skinny drinking glasses!
Sounds interesting right?
I bet you to try any of these popsicle and do let me know how it turned out to be? Comment in the box below to suggest more blog ideas!
I hope you all have a fun summer! And you might as well start it out with these, right? They take no extra effort and patients and 3 ingredients in a mould, they are so worth it.
FOR MORE SUMMER RECIPES, VISIT
Woaahhhhh! Gonna try these all🤤🤤
Haha Thanksss <3
Wow..looks delicious 😀
Aye, THANKYOU <3